You are currently connected to the website www.diamant-bk.com, published by DIAMANT BANK, S.A with a capital of 337 189 135 euros (at 31/12/2012).
DIAMANT BANK is accredited as a credit institution and investment services provider by the Prudential Control and Resolution Authority.
For stock market transactions, DIAMANT BANK acts as custody account-keeper and order-receiver for third-party accounts. DIAMANT BANK is authorized to provide investment services for:
- receipt and transmission of orders for third parties,
- execution of orders on behalf of third parties,
- and related account-custody service for financial instruments on behalf of others.
French stock market orders are executed by the agents Natixis Equity Markets and Kepler-Cheuvreux.
The navigation on this site is subject to the current regulations and these conditions of use.
These are updated regularly, you are invited to visit this page for each connection to the site.
The documents, information and services offered on the site are intended for French residents.
Internet users who do not have this status take sole responsibility for opening the various pages of the site.
You are informed that everything you view and read on this site is protected by the law of intellectual property.
* All the works appearing on the site, in particular on the images, the texts,
the iconographic and photographic representations and the downloadable documents of the site are protected by intellectual property rights.
* Photo Credits: the Patrimonial Management area of diamant-bk.com uses photos of Roset line products, with their kind agreement.
* Reproduction and / or representation of all or part of this site, on any medium whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without prior written consent of the Director of Publication
Confidentiality and integrity
My online banking and Elys PC are fully secure. Indeed, apart from a secure environment like My Online Banking or Elys PC, the confidentiality and integrity of the information is not ensured on the Internet. Therefore :
- The messages that you send us via the Internet can be intercepted and / or modified (as much in their contents, as in their origin)
- Personal information is not protected on the Network, we advise you to use the postal way to communicate them to us.
As part of this site, you will be required to provide us with personal data (identification, personal and professional situation, economic and financial situation, login data) that may be subject to automated processing.
If this is the case, you can exercise your rights of access, modification, deletion and rectification with the Editor, in accordance with the provisions of the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 relative to the computing, the files and the freedoms, or to address a mail on free paper For more information, see the DIAMANT BANK website, "Legal Notices" page, "DIAMANT BANK Data Protection" section.
Any non-personal information that you transmit or disseminate on the site (by e-mail or by fax or simple mail) may be used by DIAMANT BANK for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, and in particular to be reproduced, divulged or transmitted on any known or future support.
It is expressly reminded that DIAMANT BANK has no control or responsibility for the creation, including without its knowledge, of links to sites outside DIAMANT BANK and the content of such sites or their level of security. Also, you agree that your choice to access another site via a hypertext link is at your own risk. Consequently, any direct or indirect prejudice resulting from your access to another site linked by a hypertext link, the consultation of this other site, the use of the information obtained via these hypertext links and / or contracts subscribed on the basis of these hypertext links or information that they can obtain can not engage the responsibility of DIAMANT BANK.
Generally, it is your responsibility to take the necessary precautions to ensure that the site you select is not infested with viruses or any other parasite of a destructive nature.
Under no circumstances may DIAMANT BANK be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of its website or other sites linked to it.
The creation of a link to this site in any form whatsoever, concerning all or part of the information on the site, requires the prior written permission of DIAMANT BANK .
These cookies allow you to connect to your online banking services, choose your login preferences, subscribe to online products and services and use tools.
For more information, visit the diamant-bk.com site, the heading to Cookie Management.
In secured spaces, you can, as a customer, send transfer orders, stock market orders and access financial information. The following provisions are expressly brought to your attention:
Information about suppliers
Some information on the secure site comes from companies that specialize in providing financial or stock market data, they are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute an incentive to sell or buy. This information will be used by the customer under his sole responsibility.
DIAMANT BANK France and the supplier companies can in no way be held responsible for any errors or omissions that the pages of this site contain, the obsolescence of information or decisions made by customers on the basis of this information. and any financial losses incurred by these funds.
Information from suppliers, such as all information on the DIAMANT BANK France website, is protected by national and / or international laws on intellectual property and copyrights.
The reproduction and / or representation of all or part of this site, on any medium whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the supplier concerned.
Share prices are transmitted by Thomson Reuters.
Euronext Paris, Lisbon, Brussels, Amsterdam are:
- in real time for customers holding the Real Time subscription
- in deferred time for the customers holding the subscription Deferred time (shift of at least 15 minutes). (free service)
LSE, NYSE and NASDAQ prices are delayed for all customers (lag time of at least 15 minutes)
The prices of the FTSE 100 Index, DAX 30 Index, Dow Jones Index, Nasdaq Index and Nikkei 225 Index are deferred for all customers (lag of at least 15 minutes). UCITS data are transmitted by Europerformance (Six Financial Information Group).
Note: The last prices returned on the portfolio's detail page are the previous day's closing prices.
The contents are powered by the following suppliers;
Cercle Finance: meeting comments, currency and rate commentary, economy news, companies, securities transactions, economic statistics, corporate diaries, brokers' share recommendations
Thomson Reuters: sessional comments, economy / finance news, general news, technology, corporate news, securities transactions, brokers' share recommendations, consensus
Central Trading: chartist recommendations
Europerformance: information on UCITS
IT Finance: Course Graphical Interface
Villecroze & Trium: data on warrants, certificates, turbos, and trackers
Cofisem: company profiles
In particular, it is recalled that:
- the intellectual property rights on the stock market databases belong to Euronext, the software that allows the display of data in graphical format to IT Finance.
- the various analysis tools, or other computer applications made available to customers remain the exclusive property of DIAMANT BANK France.
You acknowledge that your use of the site does not imply in any case the transfer to your profit of any intellectual property right.
The content of the site does not constitute a solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell or make any other transaction. You must never forget that:
1. The amount of investments and any income from them can go down as well as up. You may not get back the full amount of money originally invested.
2. Past performance is not necessarily a reliable indicator of future performance.
3. Exchange rates can cause increases or decreases in investments.
4. Tax systems are subject to changes and their assessment is the sole responsibility of the customer.
5. All investments in financial instruments are exposed to a certain level of risk.
6. It is recommended to diversify its sources of information before making an investment decision
The website of DIAMANT BANK France does not provide financial or stock market advice and does not encourage the purchase or sale of securities or financial products. The data available on the site are for informational purposes only and are not intended to encourage or discourage financial transactions. You are solely responsible for the use you make of the information provided.
In order to protect the interests of their customers, strengthen the fight against financial crime and ensure the security of the financial system in the long term, regulatory authorities have imposed on banks to strengthen the knowledge of their customers and some of their controls. To comply with these new requirements and its international dimension, DIAMANT BANK implements the highest standards of Control and Security.
As part of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), In the context of a new US Regulation that imposes certain obligations on US non-US clients on US non-US banks, DIAMANT BANK will soon be discussing with its clients potentially concerned by its implementation.